Few Random Photos from around spalding and from home

P.Morrison

Funny you should ask about the JD gearbox.  I just used my neighbour's 7810 (I think) and that's what's in it.

It started its life in Europe somewhere and was imported into Canada as a used tractor for resale about 3 years ago.

Kind of a pain isn't it? Always starts off in 1st gear and changes up all the way through the 'box. Can you shut off or bypass that function?

?10k that is unbelievable I have seen them make crazy money :o

7600's never seem to make mega money unlike the 77/7800, they weren't available over here for that long as I believe they are the same size HP wise as the 69** give or take a few HP. Few for sale here at the minute around that price range

7600's never seem to make mega money unlike the 77/7800, they weren't available over here for that long as I believe they are the same size HP wise as the 69** give or take a few HP. Few for sale here at the minute around that price range

yeah around the 130hp bit small for the size of the tractor  :-\