Two Oaks Farm. Home of JAG Contractors

Jez

Thanks Mandy. I'm missing seeing Holly's melons each day now I am starting my contracting business.

If you go back to page 1 or 2 I used some stone effect spray paint. It works a treat. Hopefully have it all finnished for the next spalding so you can see it there if you're there?

Thanks again.

Of course sweetie and the melons will also be there  :-*

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The latest update.

I have'nt had much time to do anyhting recently.

The roof is coming along nicely and is looking ok to be removable. The plan is to fir a piece of wooden b eam along the side to support it al the way down the left and right.

I have the front left to clad and Then do the roof, then fill it with 'winter service' machines.

Be updated soon, probably over christmas.  ;D ;D

post-705-132638677866_thumb.jpg

Nice rake, what sort of hitch is it on? Pma? need more pics if it is  ;)

No it has got a siku A fram on it at the moment. I bought it from a guy on ebay, not cheap but it is very nice, just need some duals on my 6920s now.  8)

No it has got a siku A fram on it at the moment. I bought it from a guy on ebay, not cheap but it is very nice, just need some duals on my 6920s now.  8)

my bro made some rear duals for his 6920s and they are removable, the axle on the 6920s is magnetic so he put magnets on two rear wheels he tokk off another 6920s

Ok,

Had a quiet day today, too cold, rugby was cancelled so I carried on with Two Oaks.

I had to find a way to make the roof removable so put a piece of wood down either side to try and strengthen it.

Here are some pics of the latest developments.

I cut a notch out the wood so I could slide the H beam into it and glue it into place.

Anyway, pictures:  ;);D8)

post-705-132638681279_thumb.jpg