UH New Releases 2008

texas

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, should have said available in UK, i did see them at Zwolle, wish i'd bought one then!

Not heard of them being available in the UK.  That's why I got one from Holland.  The Toylord price isn't bad, depends on what they charge for shipping and how badly you want the dealer boxed version.

Have you tried contacting Lemken and see if you can get one direct.  That approach has worked quite well for me in the past.

The Amazone ZA Spreader in dealer box is another one that I haven't seen available in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Part of the problem is due too the fact that the UH Front Linkage sits very forward, in front of the bonnet. Were as on the real machine the linkage would be normally sort off sit underneath the bonnet...  ;)

You get me  ???:D :D :D

yeah but remember lads, thats a  jd front linkage thats right under like that, i saw a renault the other day that looked like the uh one, was out the front frame wise ect before you even looked at the arms ect, i cant honestly see uh makeing it like that unless it was right to some degree, even the resin ones from pma hang out the front unless you chop the body to keep it under the bonnet

• 2 weeks later...

Wheres all those pipes on the real model then?

Answer that one, and you Ricky.

Don't shoot me down for it but.. :D

To me it looks like a double acting hose to lift and lower - the hoses are coiled up on top of the machine so you can unwrap them and they will reach the tractor model...at a guess :)