UH New Releases 2008

texas

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably useless information but goes give an idea of quantities produced for Claas.  Went to my local Claas dealer yesterday to order the Claas Liner 3000 in a dealer box.

They didn't have one in stock but said y=they could get one.  The storeman checked the system and said 'OK we can get you one from Edinburgh, they have two in stock or Germany.  They have 1953 in stock'.  So there are only two in the UK but an awful lot in Germany.

Production run, Claas dealer box, at a guess 2500?

Best bit though was the price was ?30-22 + VAT. 

I wonder if we will ever see a vine topper by UH to prepare some

rows  of spuds before we send in the grimmie to harvest the spuds  ;):-\ :'(

looks nice but i still want a 2 row ransomes elevator digger  ;) ;) ;)

whats that look like??, ???, pic of a real one??

page 5 of this topic Ben ;)

cheers DP, i was thinking along the lines of a ransomes catchpole thing :-\, seen one when out cycling blocking someones land from certian people!.....i think thats a beet harvester though isnt it??

cheers DP, i was thinking along the lines of a ransomes catchpole thing :-\, seen one when out cycling blocking someones land from certian people!.....i think thats a beet harvester though isnt it??

Catchpole is a beet harvester yes Ben

• 3 weeks later...

I dont think so. But then again all the shops in Germany are expecting a shipment of UH models mid april, only nobody knows whats in the shipment. Maybe Claas know because it would be the only new Claas Model. I know Krone also expect the BIG PACK to arrive . They advertise that it will be available from April 16th.