At Work With Powerstar - Contracting

Powerstarâ„¢

Sorry my bad grammer there luke meant for some unbeknown reason I love night shots.  As guess u had just been on roads etc for pit yer soon get turned off or if pit mans annoyed they are left on for me as bit fun banter as used to wind him up a treat :D :D ;D ;D

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some great pics ther m8 there mate id love to come down and work for you lot sometime. been coming down there on holiday for over 10 years and would love a go at the silage. coming down on thursday so i might see your lot out and about.

Edited for Text Talk!!

Sorry my bad grammer there luke meant for some unbeknown reason I love night shots.  As guess u had just been on roads etc for pit yer soon get turned off or if pit mans annoyed they are left on for me as bit fun banter as used to wind him up a treat :D :D ;D ;D

Ah i'm with you mate, I thought you meant you didnt know why the beacons were on  ::);D

Great pictures nice to see some more first cut silage :);D

Cheers Cerin, you can never..ever, have enough silage photos  ;D

some great pics ther m8 id love to come down and work for you lot sometime. been coming down there on holiday for over 10 years and would love a go at the silage. coming down on thursday so i might see your lot out and about

Where abouts are you heading to, which part?

bout time that firm got a few mf's in luke, fair few contractors down this way slowly creeping to other brands  away from jd, not sure why, some have been jd as long as i have seen them working

if i remember rightly last year when a local contractor had a deutz on hire, after 12 hours ferrying it had done around 2 or 3 litres better on feul than a jd 6920s

if i remember rightly last year when a local contractor had a deutz on hire, after 12 hours ferrying it had done around 2 or 3 litres better on feul than a jd 6920s

We have a Deutz and to be fair its not liked, had quite a few problems with it already and it hasnt even seen 400 hours, boss wouldnt touch them as far as updating the fleet goes. If we were to expand we would choose Fendt purely because we've been happy with them in the past, the reason we have JD's is because of the minimal amount of breakdowns, the brilliant dealer backup we recieve, (no childish jokes about, you need it haha  ::)) And basically the dealer loaction is right on the doorstep. There's no point buying in tractors where the dealers arn't much cop, dont like to come out at silly times in the morning etc etc. On a brighter note we have a brand new New Holland which has replaced the TSA115, i only got a quick look but I think it was a T6030. That's the other option too, New Holland.

But seeming all the JD's are chipped, the fuel economy is slightly better than the 6020 series, and suprisingly we find the Deutz & NH to drink far more than any of the Deere's.

We have a Deutz and to be fair its not liked, had quite a few problems with it already and it hasnt even seen 400 hours, boss wouldnt touch them as far as updating the fleet goes. If we were to expand we would choose Fendt purely because we've been happy with them in the past, the reason we have JD's is because of the minimal amount of breakdowns, the brilliant dealer backup we recieve, (no childish jokes about, you need it haha  ::)) And basically the dealer loaction is right on the doorstep. There's no point buying in tractors where the dealers arn't much cop, dont like to come out at silly times in the morning etc etc. On a brighter note we have a brand new New Holland which has replaced the TSA115, i only got a quick look but I think it was a T6030. That's the other option too, New Holland.

But seeming all the JD's are chipped, the fuel economy is slightly better than the 6020 series, and suprisingly we find the Deutz & NH to drink far more than any of the Deere's.

the door handle on the deutz was an issue with the driver too  :D

Very nice Lukifer. Do you know what kind of rate the pooh is going in the ground at and what pooh is it? Do you ever get a chance to do any injecting? Oh and do you have a tine injector for stubble?

What did you have for tea last night?! :D

Very nice Lukifer. Do you know what kind of rate the pooh is going in the ground at and what pooh is it? Do you ever get a chance to do any injecting? Oh and do you have a tine injector for stubble?

What did you have for tea last night?! :D

Welcome to Tris's Question Time, Tonight You Get A Chance To Win A Brand New Car If You Can Get The Following Answers Cor-recttttt!

1 - I'm fairly sure it was 2300gl/Acre

2 - It's dairy cow poo.

3 - I havn't had a chance to yet, but i'm sure my turn will come!

4 - This can be used in stubble as far as im aware, It cuts little grooves and the slurry drops in off a dribble bar. I might be wrong though.

5 - Fish fingers, chips & Spgahetti.

;D

Have got some great new shots of the Ferry tanking technique that I took on my digital camera but just need to find time to put them up!

Yes Whs140 we have all 3 silaging gangs out this weekend so you might be lucky and spot some of us on your holidays! There's 22 tractors to look out for!!!!

Thanks Rhys  :)

Have got some great new shots of the Ferry tanking technique that I took on my digital camera but just need to find time to put them up!

Yes Whs140 we have all 3 silaging gangs out this weekend so you might be lucky and spot some of us on your holidays! There's 22 tractors to look out for!!!!

Thanks Rhys  :)

thats what i like to hear. thought you would be busy with all the rain you had.  :) long hours i guess. sorry if i'm annoyin u by the way!