At Work With Powerstar - Contracting

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busy then Luke :D :D

Think that Case is a 844XL rather than a 894XL as you claimed whatever that is ::) ::)

Sorry Colonel  :D :D

844 it is!

that 165 been abandoned luke??? looks like the tin works pretty good if its been parked up

No not atall, matey is in to restoring tractors, he brought tyres to the silage pit in the trailer of this one. Just parked it in the long grass.

Thank you TristicoSwaddy  ;)

Yeah he had 2 844xl and a smaller 2wd one on a Haynob.

You can be bothered! We're waiting for piccys!

Good to see you corrected the mistake Luke :D :D

How much of the first cut is in now ???

some nice pics there luke , what area you in at the moment , you never nkow i might pass you , seeing as i keep going to rodway & yer never were there not once  ::)

Well you won't find me up that way anymore! College has finished! I was there once, I was ploughing when you came  :-\

Currently, south molton mainly. :)

Now on to the compost.

Basically we have the council contract to collect all the roadside soil and crap, cleaning out drains, general maintanace of roads, etc, etc.

Well it all gets brought back to the yard and put in to heaps, then once every 3 weeks the swing shovel will go and turn them and then we shred them with the composting kit on the back of one of our Rolland V2.12.

The composting kit consists of fold down sides which leave the compost heaped nice and level (level depending on who you drive), and horizontal beaters rather than vertical (better shredding apparently). The bed speed is turned down to tortoise 1, and go and stop dependant on when you think it's level behind you.

Here I am in the John Deere 6520, with our JS160 16tonner loading.