Siku 2008? Low-loader trailer!

magnum

I would guess that is based on the RC MAN tractor unit/low loader they are issuing this year. 

Wonder how compatible it would be with a New Ray artic tractor unit?  Also are going to release the MAN tractor unit as a separate item, non RC hopefully.

I would guess that is based on the RC MAN tractor unit/low loader they are issuing this year. 

Wonder how compatible it would be with a New Ray artic tractor unit?  Also are going to release the MAN tractor unit as a separate item, non RC hopefully.

hope your right PDH, wouldnt mind a non RC version :) :)....?200 cheaper! :D :D

All I can say is I am glad I saw Steve last week and he told me about all this, I was about to go off and make a master low loader and bulker for resin casting  >:(

All I can say is I am glad I saw Steve last week and he told me about all this, I was about to go off and make a master low loader and bulker for resin casting  >:(

You still thinking of doing the bulker Tris?  I've got one about 25% done in plasticard buts beginning to go wrong.  A resin one would be of great interest.

You still thinking of doing the bulker Tris?  I've got one about 25% done in plasticard buts beginning to go wrong.  A resin one would be of great interest.

I may go ahead with the bulker one day anyway Peter, if I do a good enough one for myself I will either make a couple more to sell or do one as a modular design so that it can be dismantled and cast. ... . just have to wait and see really.

• 1 month later...