Malcolm Beaton's sale

nashmach

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew finished... must go for a lie down...

Seriously, though - a really interesting morning (although absolutely freezing and the queue for coffee was 5 miles long >:(), and I learnt loads of new stuff about County and Roadless 4wd drives from Simons' friend Richard... and got to see a real-life Farmall.  ;D

More than likeley there will be a good report on the sale in one of the tractor mags next month, we'll all be able to get a rough idea of what sort of money was changing hands for some of the tractors then, megga bucks I reckon. Look forward to that      Cracking set of photos Mandy.                          'Official FTF Photographer'  ;)

Wonder where the Standard originaly came from, it has a Devon registration, Torquay to be precise.

My Grandfather's Standard was registered EHO ***. I think it came from Suffolk/Norfolk.  ???

Mandy!

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. You don't know how much I would have loved to have been there today - or how much I wish I had one the Euromillions Lottery last week so that I could have bought some of those beauties.

Meanwhile: Has Andy seen this pic  ;)

IMG_0857.jpg