Marshall QM11

jdc

That looks a well built trailer John :) the only thing that I can see wrong with it is the position of the lights, but thats only from a beet carting point of view, they'd get forcibly removed when the first load was tipped ::):D

That looks very smart.

P.s Do marshall sell red and green spray paint because i am going to do a marshall silage trailer.

I'm trying to get some as touch up from the dealer at the moment....

That looks the business John, Are you pleased with it??

Hasn't done much yet Jason, but no complaints yet.  :)

That looks a well built trailer John :) the only thing that I can see wrong with it is the position of the lights, but thats only from a beet carting point of view, they'd get forcibly removed when the first load was tipped ::):D

Don't do dirty jobs like beet here  :D There are no horizontal surfaces to hold grain after tipping like the AS so nothing to brush down.

Looks a well made trailer especially the chassis and door, simple and effective construction. Whats the paint job like on it, I hear they've been having problems?

It's nearly a tonne heavier than an equivalent AS and its mainly in the sheet metal and chassis. The paint has probably been Marshalls weakness but this 'seems' OK. I'll probably 'Waxoyl' all the box section etc I can get at.  :)

Looks a well made trailer especially the chassis and door, simple and effective construction. Whats the paint job like on it, I hear they've been having problems?

It's nearly a tonne heavier than an equivalent AS and its mainly in the sheet metal and chassis. The paint has probably been Marshalls weakness but this 'seems' OK. I'll probably 'Waxoyl' all the box section etc I can get at.  :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...