FTF Toytrac 2007 pictures - GENERAL - WON'T BE 56k FRIENDLY SORRY

Lord Ferguson

Marky,

Once again a good photo record of the day.

For anyone who did'nt go the new venue knocks 'Farmer Giles' into 'a Willyed hat', and in a lot of respects is better than Spalding.

I agree with Marky, once people get used to this venue, both sellers and buyers, this will become a very big event.

I got the impresssion that a lot of business was being done, right through the whole morning.

It was really great to see so many layouts in one place. It really made the event for me, and my five year old. A hearty thanks to all those on here to took part.

I hope this continues, a good selection of layouts each year would help this event stand out from Spalding. I am also sure, from some of the comments i heard, that the layouts inspire people, who then go and buy stuff they might not otherwise have one.

On the sbject of which, Marky, did you get a 135 ?

No I didn't actually mate - forgot to look in all the confusion  :-[

Thanks Mark, now I see all thin things I should have paid more attention too!! A great catalogue of the day all on one easy to view page.

Paparazzi Ferguson!!  :D :D :D :D

I'm more pepperami than paparazzi I think  :D :D :D - but thanks all the same  ;D

Thanks for all the thanks once again... it's a pleasure to do these pics for you... who knows... given time I may even get one in focus  :-[:D :D

Yeah thats the one but its not a cat,who makes it??

It's a chinese brand,  "Liugong" or "Luigong" or similar, they are 1/32 or 1/35 scale  :-\ and supposedly a limited edition  :-\ You see them from time to time on ebay, normally in ebay shops under "Other Diecast and Vehicles" for about ?25 to ?30, they also do a loading shovel which doesn't look half bad.

Search "Excavator 1/32" on ebay and you might find one.

It's a chinese brand,  "Liugong" or "Luigong" or similar, they are 1/32 or 1/35 scale  :-\ and supposedly a limited edition  :-\ You see them from time to time on ebay, normally in ebay shops under "Other Diecast and Vehicles" for about ?25 to ?30, they also do a loading shovel which doesn't look half bad.

Search "Excavator 1/32" on ebay and you might find one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Liugong-excavator-1-32-memorial-product_W0QQitemZ180073339807QQihZ008QQcategoryZ223QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem