Standen Cyclone Mk IV

Belarusfan

I think it's the budget cab (stockman) or whatever it is, but with an air-con unit as an optional extra.

Thta is what I was thinking too Luke - never saw one of those with air con before - I don't think you can get McCormack's with that cab with air con either ???

Seems stupid buying that cab and having that as an option as it's now higher than a 'premium' cab  :-\

Unless a Air-Con dealer fitted it, and the farmer just painted it?

My thoughts exactly just noticed that he seems to be leaving a lot of beet after him  ???

Excellent well done Chris - I believe the Mk IV was very rare and I take it that the 135 is not its original power unit unless its taken off each year ???

That CX 90 is unusual with the hump in the roof - anyone know why ??? ???

I was told it was rare yes, though nothing about the power unit being changed :-\

There was a pair of Mk IVs at a neighbouring farm, now both scrapped, like this one will be :'(

the lengths people goto to beat the smoking ban  :D :D

Or to see the row ::)  :P

I was told it was rare yes, though nothing about the power unit being changed :-\

There was a pair of Mk IVs at a neighbouring farm, now both scrapped, like this one will be :'(

Or to see the row ::)  :P

Why is he scrapping them chris - I believe from an old CT that less than 50 Mk IV's were made ;)