round bales

Resin bales would be solid, which means heavy and expensive I expect.  ;)

The cheapest way to get Britians round bales would be to buy a trade case from the likes of Dave Towse if he still does them.  :)

Resin bales would be solid, which means heavy and expensive I expect.  ;)

The cheapest way to get Britians round bales would be to buy a trade case from the likes of Dave Towse if he still does them.  :)

As F-P just said, resin round bales would be very heavy compared to the UH ones or any other ones, the square bales I cast are heavy enough as I'm sure Sean or anyone else who's handled them will tell you. The round fence stakes would be lighter in weight than cast bales ;):)

oh yeah resin would have the same problem as tree stakes, what about hanging pot liner rolled up to the size you want, then tied with black cotton to hold it in???? would be nice and light for the loaders, and look pretty effective for grass bales, the stuff i got for hedges cost me 2.99 for a 3/4 m square sheet, cuts with sissors, will try one out later for yu if you can hold on for an hr or so, see what it looks like for you before you spend

right matty here you go, this is nothing more that hanging basket liner, its prob arround a uh bale size truth be known, as that the only bit i had left over,only a quick jobby for you to see, at a psuh i would say it would take a coat of yellow paint ok, may try it for you at the weekend, held in shape by some fine wire from work although cotton would do, bery very light, infact according to her scales its 3 g's worth so the arms will take two easy, and it does hold on a bale spike, just forgot to take a pic of it for you at a guess i would say you can get 10/15 bales from one sheet like i bought to

last ones wrapped in what i call scrim tape,or plasteres tape so it gives the webbing effect, personally i prefer the twine version

bale1.jpg

bale2.jpg

bale3.jpg

bale4.jpg

jdm,I just measured a britains green bale which was 45mm but how about inch and a half waste pipe (37.5mm) wraped with hanging basket liner which could give you a few more mm in diameter :)

it would work ok, this stuff pva glues onto just about anything, only prob would be filling the tube?? as there wouldnt be a lot of surface area to glue it onto

I like the look of those bales Sean, neat ideal, but what are you going to do with the Siku MAN you've got in bits there.

mmmm cant tell you or i would have to shoot you ;):D :D :D :D need the front axel for something and th wheels for something elses and the engine block for the first job to

right matty here you go, this is nothing more that hanging basket liner, its prob arround a uh bale size truth be known, as that the only bit i had left over,only a quick jobby for you to see, at a psuh i would say it would take a coat of yellow paint ok, may try it for you at the weekend, held in shape by some fine wire from work although cotton would do, bery very light, infact according to her scales its 3 g's worth so the arms will take two easy, and it does hold on a bale spike, just forgot to take a pic of it for you at a guess i would say you can get 10/15 bales from one sheet like i bought to

last ones wrapped in what i call scrim tape,or plasteres tape so it gives the webbing effect, personally i prefer the twine version

sean that is a masterpiece!!, it'll be good for rolling out as bedding for the cattle

thanks very much mate going outa your way just for me, thanks mate