CONVERSIONS/SCRATCH BUILT

precisiontoyfarmer

Question

Thanks for that,i've seen Towse Trading on ebay.I think I saw a add for Agrium in one of the tractor magazines is their stuff as good as it looks in the pictures, I know I am quite critical when it comes to my models,I don't mind paying good money I just get really upset when models arrive and there let down by poor paint work or decals that don't look realistic.

Ebay is a good start and gives you a wide audience, the rest will come naturally and without much effort once you build up a good reputation and as word spreads as I and a lot of other people have found.  :)

Ebay depends on who is online lookin for a model during the time it is listed, A webpage is up 24/7 so item up for longer and has no strict deadlines, better chance of selling, cheaper in the long run too.

Heres a couple of mine precisiontoyfarmer

post-306-13263851658_thumb.jpg

post-306-132638516584_thumb.jpg