standen cyclone beet harvester

just need the resin to do some moulds i might use a diferent cab as it doesnt fit the ertl body that well so im going for an ertl cast explorer instead as for chassis i might use the 1690 and cut the engine compartment down to 4 cylinder and also cut the back axel off and put a ford 6600 axel bell housing in instead im going to cut the weights off aswell to shorten the body also with the likes of the 6600 back end i can have britains linkage

all i realy need is decals as my printer has given up the ghost ive got the right paint the front wheels might be off a ford 6600 aswell

http://www.modelshop.co.uk/pages/home.htm

You can get all the resin, plastruct etc you need from here.... P.M me for advice if you need any.

F-P

2row :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D If you come to the yaggie farms in the US they got a 12row on 30inch spacings!! It's HUGE!!

i bet you lugg the beet with big buds aswell "beet" i thought you guys cropped caine

no this is just for classic 70s & 80s brit farming prodject at the mo

thanks jason im going to order from the link above ?;)

i bet you lugg the beet with big buds aswell "beet" i thought you guys cropped caine

no this is just for classic 70s & 80s brit farming prodject at the mo

thanks jason im going to order from the link above ?;)

No cane here all beets. Cane down south  beets up north. No all it takes is a Highgly tuned MX285 or JD 8520.

Guest quangova

when will that be then? ;)??? ??? ???

i thought about it years ago but i was 12 and didnt have a clue where to start!

would be very nice though

hist-cyclone-Mk-4.gif

Ah thems were the days, i used to harvest 120 acres of s/beet with one of these but with the Ford 3000 skid unit, used to be a right bugger to steer in the mud spent all the time standing on the L/R steering brakes to keep it in the row.. bloody noisey as well...!