new ros 180 - 90 review

Tractorman810

well mine arrived today, out of the box in 2 mins from getting in the front door :D :D very impressive work by ros

superb detail all round, cant see any paint defects or glue splodges on mine anywhere,  cabs all black inside pretty detailed, although a bit of colour wouldnt have gone a miss, in true uh style i guess, prehaps i have been spoilt??? by uh

good alll round metal construction to, even the cabs metal framed  so no probs with carpet farming for the heavy handed amoungst us  :D

steps all slatted  nice attachment in the plastic shell which attaches to the rear hicth to allow trailer to fit with a hook, otherwise standard pin and hitch fitted on it(attachment in hole on bottom section of polly shell)

was a bit dubious about the hitch style at first, although very detailed it didnt look like it would take any implements, but it does, although a little fiddley to fit this siku plough on?? not sure about britains stuff although it should if the plough does  stays up well to given its a heavy implement

top link is a ram style so extendable to fit stuff if you want, lots of prominse for scratch build implements there

overall from me a nice model, no major probs so well worthy of a 9.5 / 10 from me

ros1.jpg

ros2.jpg

ros3.jpg

ros4.jpg

ros5.jpg

WOW!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o

I want one some  ;D ;D ;D

So the top link is a ram then, So does it pull out much Sean  ???

yeah the top links a ram style one mate, with the silver bit out its approx 5/6 cm long , so 3cm ish each section was quite surprised to when the rams are lowered as the plough sits perfectly level on the side, bit it looks wrong when upwards, very well worked out by ros i must say

Great review Mr P... and what a gem... lovely build quality... what a shame it's not a Massey  :-\ >:(

it is mate, very well put together, actually nice to get hold of a model with no makers defects  for a change, unlike all the britains problems we have seen

yes it would be nice as a massey, but we will have our day sometime eh mate

Thanks for the excellent review, i would definately agree, its a well made model and can't fault it! Thanks again for taking the time to write the review, greatly appreciated

I received my two Fiats today from Geoff at TT!!! have not opened them yet!!!

cheers

Noel

It's a tractor that has no reason to appeal to me, not many up my way that I can remember. .... but I love it!!! Sean, you may have convinced me as well now ya know. It looks a stunning model.

mrs_doyle_1.jpg

You know you want to mate!

Ah go on go on go on!

Jokes aside, I was drawn to it after seeing the prototype pix a few months ago, mainly because one of the first Tractors I can remember having was a Britains Fiat, and later on I had one of the half track ones, though I took the tracks off it!  Looks like its going to be a popular model :)

Jokes aside, I was drawn to it after seeing the prototype pix a few months ago, mainly because one of the first Tractors I can remember having was a Britains Fiat, and later on I had one of the half track ones, though I took the tracks off it!  Looks like its going to be a popular model :)

was looking at some old child pics of when i was little and there was a pic of me with my first tractor and that was a fiat they should make some more

now wouldent it be nice if a half tracked version turned up at some time in the future  ;)