UH MF 5480

Fenside MF

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i emailed MF a few days ago about these models and haven't got a reply back yet, though my email HAS BEEN READ!!!

IF i get a reply i will let you all know!

Noel

this guys pretty good i must say, been the mf parts man through 3/4 dealers as they change, and hes a collector so if its avaiable he will prob already have one or they are on the way

this guys pretty good i must say, been the mf parts man through 3/4 dealers as they change, and hes a collector so if its avaiable he will prob already have one or they are on the way

thats a VERY DANGEROUS comment you made there ha ha!

HOW BIG is that wallet, you could find yourself with a FEW more orders ha ha!  ;)  :D

cheers

Noel

well the dealer handt even heard of it when i popped in today, although hes now hunting it down seeing as he collects massseys like me, shame he doesnt have internet connection, but hes 60 odd years old i guess thats why :D :D

Argh well mr P... thanks for trying anyway buddy  ;)

Still luvs ya  :-*

well the dealer handt even heard of it when i popped in today, although hes now hunting it down seeing as he collects massseys like me, shame he doesnt have internet connection, but hes 60 odd years old i guess thats why :D :D

There no need for that flippin remark about 60 years old, try to be more sensitive toward us senior members...... >:(:P :P :P :P  pwwwwtttthhhhhh

I got this Reply from MF - still none the wiser ha ha!  :D  :D

Dear Mister Small!

Concerning your question, I can tell you, that the new item

MF5480 model 1:32 will have the number

MUH2740. It will be available around December.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards

Claudia Duhonj-Gabersek

Massey Ferguson Hotline