Dangreville Trailer

Fendt 936 Driver

I just hope one of the manufacturers takes on a more british trailer in the near future, something along the lines of a Marston, Marshall, Bailey etc like we see here. Lets face it, how many times have you seen a Dangreville trailer on a UK farm?  ???

I just hope one of the manufacturers takes on a more british trailer in the near future, something along the lines of a Marston, Marshall, Bailey etc like we see here. Lets face it, how many times have you seen a Dangreville trailer on a UK farm?  ???

I agree F-P a nice Bailey's or Richard Western would be nice something like a 8 ton high tip (scissor lift)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry to bump this up - this is a really nice looking trailer, is it better than the UH La Campagne and is the body plastic or diecast?  Not really the sort of thing to have a fleet of given the cost!

Sorry to bump this up - this is a really nice looking trailer, is it better than the UH La Campagne and is the body plastic or diecast?  Not really the sort of thing to have a fleet of given the cost!

No problem mate, um im not sure if better than the Campagne, in my opinion i prefer the Dangreville but there very nice models with equally nice touches on both. The La Campagne body is mate of plastic with diecast bits on but the Dangreville is diecast with the grain extensions being made of plastic. The Dangreville is miles heavier than the Campagne  ;)