Poewr Harrow/Drill Combi

I have finally got round to making a drill which fits onto my scratch built power harrow (Agrium Models)

Unfortunatly if you have previously bought the PH the drill wont just fit straight on.

I will have the prototype at TOYTRAC so you can scrutinise it there!!!!

Accord-drill-1.jpg

Accord-drill-2.jpg

I have finally got round to making a drill which fits onto my scratch built power harrow (Agrium Models)

Unfortunatly if you have previously bought the PH the drill wont just fit straight on.

I will have the prototype at TOYTRAC so you can scrutinise it there!!!!

Accord-drill-1.jpg

Accord-drill-2.jpg

Looks good Ian, I bet that whole combi weighs abit now. Just the Power harrow alone makes my 6290 do wheelies :D :D :D

Send me or post some pics of it when it's done if you wouldn't mind Ian as I'll probably have one. May have to send it via PDC though for a bit of Maschio and Sulky treatment, keeping up with contractors tackles tough :D :D ;) ;)

Nath

Ha just read my post again doesn't sound to good does it :D:-\ Theres nothing wrong with your KV power harrow at all, as you know I have one and the drill looks good too. Just meant that I'd like mine in a different colour thats all. It didn't mean to come out like it did  :-\ :-\  I keep digging these bloody gret holes :D :D

And it's titty pink not sissy ;) ;)

Nath

I keep digging these bloody great holes

Know the feeling Nath. I had to dig one whopper of a soak-away hole for our extension this Summer (well over the regulation 5ft cubed) and I used to say some pretty daft things without thinking which got everyone laughing at school. Not now though, me = Mr Wise Guy.? :D :D ;)

*As he pores over the Electrochemical Series for Chemistry H/W.  :D :D ;)*

Not to worry....I was laughing when I posted the reply.

Im currently doing the P/H and press in Lemken as well, but will be looking at doing other colours as well with the drill.

If I did make them for production, I would have all the items scratch built in brass first, so that it doesn't look like a ferty winger sat on the P/H

i will see what people say at Toytrac.

Know the feeling Nath. I had to dig one whopper of a soak-away hole for our extension this Summer (well over the regulation 5ft cubed) and I used to say some pretty daft things without thinking which got everyone laughing at school. Not now though, me = Mr Wise Guy.? :D :D ;)

*As he pores over the Electrochemical Series for Chemistry H/W.? :D :D ;)*

Should of got a 360 in an the good ole fastrac and dump trailer NH2 would of soon done the trick ;) ;) :D :D

Not to worry....I was laughing when I posted the reply.

I'm currently doing the P/H and press in Lemken as well, but will be looking at doing other colours as well with the drill.

If I did make them for production, I would have all the items scratch built in brass first, so that it doesn't look like a ferty winger sat on the P/H

i will see what people say at Toytrac.

That'll do then, as long as you knew what I meant ;) ;) :D :D

I think there's something attractive about the Mashio/Sulky colours myself and would like to paint one up,is the that red and green paint baked on or will nitromorse do the trick Ian ;) ;) ;)

A man after my own heart eh Paul :D A local contractor has a 4m Maschio with Sulky drill and a modded Sulky front tank on a NH TM 190 looked the business when he come to drill our Italian rye grass. You see where I am going here Paul ;) ;) :D :D

I think there's something attractive about the Mashio/Sulky colours myself and would like to paint one up,is the that red and green paint baked on or will nitromorse do the trick Ian ;) ;) ;)

i'm with you and Nath on that one Paul, but i'd also take an Agruim paint job as it too looks good!!can never have to many!! (i havent got one yet)? :D :D