JD 2850 and loader. Finished

Yeah that front axle looks too wide, something a bit smaller and 2650/2850.

front wheels look too big mate put some smaller ones on for it to be a 2850 , :)

The wheels are out wide because they are not pushed right on yet until I've painted it as they are very tight to remove again.

I also think they look too big tho after fitting the axle on, shall see if I can fit smaller wheels to her.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Not much more done yet, have decided on 2850. Have decided to use the front rims as per pics above, but with different, smaller tyres fitted to them. I hope to get her painted tomorrow at some point. Will post up some more pics once she is painted.

Thanks for the comments guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Heres one I started awhile ago and have just managed to get back to now that work has slowed down a bit.

Can't decide whether to make it a 2850 or a 3050, what do you think?

i see you have a claas scorpian in the background just wondering weather its any good

i see you have a claas scorpian in the background just wondering weather its any good

I think its a brilliant model, UH for me, just keep getting better and better. I just wish they supplied the bucket and forks in the same box >:(, means buying another one if I want both attachments.

I think its a brilliant model, UH for me, just keep getting better and better. I just wish they supplied the bucket and forks in the same box >:(, means buying another one if I want both attachments.

yeah if you brought another one then someone would buy it without the bucket maybe a conversion  ???