Whats on your workbench???

I did wonder Peter and had a look on farmmodels and yes, although the Siku one is a 4x2 I thought this may have been the final marketed one. The wheels give it away though, it's Emek alright. ;)

yes guys it was an Emek and  now i have another happy customer an he's away with this machine now too   :)

post-608-132638721028_thumb.jpg

post-608-132638721033_thumb.jpg

thanks Jez  :) the trencher needs a bit more work to it and I have to build a gravel trailer with a conveyor belt unloading system ;)

Sounds good!! There are some pics around of a trailer like that, maybe on farmphoto......

havnt seen anyone do that yet bas, why do you have something planned ???:D

When it works i have enough work for conversion builders. For example cut the claas rake from UH in a 2 rotor rake and then in the colours from fella.

When i am right, Ricky want to try it sometime ago but i think his workbench has gone :D :D ;)

Texas