Whats on your workbench???

Schwing bada bada bada schwiiiiing!!

Veeeery nice step into mordel truck making, Paul. Tidy mate. :-*

Full circle for me mate ??? truck modelling is where I started :o I was building Italleri kits based on real trucks for real truck operaters about 20 years ago ::) that makes me feel really old :(

that looks excellent paul, i have a couple of that mans and i was thinking about something along the same lines, is that marston wheels you have used on the trailer, if so where did you get them, have you got a secret source for them :)

that looks excellent paul, i have a couple of that mans and i was thinking about something along the same lines, is that marston wheels you have used on the trailer, if so where did you get them, have you got a secret source for them :)

Yep Marston trailer wheels ;) no secret stash i'm affraid ::) Just ripped them off trailers and fitted Joal trell's ;)

i wondered how long it would be till you made one of them mate, got a loder here to do the same thing when i get time

i've had the loader on it for quite a while but there was always something that wasn't right.. It just wasn't the same as mine.. Could never figure it out But.. I think ive sussed it now so its back on bench  ;)

i've had the loader on it for quite a while but there was always something that wasn't right.. It just wasn't the same as mine.. Could never figure it out But.. I think ive sussed it now so its back on bench  ;)

always comes to you if you just push it aside  and wait , do it all the time in the shed,especially on that jd combine