CHECK OUT THE REACH ON THIS HEDGECUTTER

PDC

Thanks for finding that....it's the machine I got Markie to post on "extreme trimming" of the FORD 6600 based unit so it looked even more impressive on that smaller tractor, I'll see if I can find the original brochure with it on a 5000....making it look even more impressive.

I snapped that from my truck on the M11 today :o :o

Thanks for finding that....it's the machine I got Markie to post on "extreme trimming" of the FORD 6600 based unit so it looked even more impressive on that smaller tractor, I'll see if I can find the original brochure with it on a 5000....making it look even more impressive.

Nope, sorry , my bag of 45 yrs worth of hedger brochures i snot where I thought it was!  ;)???:(::)

Would you beleive myself and Chris found one laying in the dealers yard where we took the other pictures yesterday, unfortunately it wasn't in a good place to get a photo of with other machines in the way, would like to know what he was asking for it myself

when i was last out in nz i saw the biggest one i ever seen it was mounted on a nh tg285 with front blade. it had a 1 or 2 ton counter weight and i thing it was on dules and looked to have a 20m plus reach on it. will post some pics if i can find them!!!!!!!!!!

a pure monster!!!!! even by nh standards

when i was last out in nz i saw the biggest one i ever seen it was mounted on a nh tg285 with front blade. it had a 1 or 2 ton counter weight and i thing it was on dules and looked to have a 20m plus reach on it. will post some pics if i can find them!!!!!!!!!!

a pure monster!!!!! even by nh standards

well as promise had a look through the photo cabinet and found the boots cd heremshe is sports fans here she is!!!!!!!!!!!

CNV00115.jpg

Just sent Markie the brochure scans now.Oh and by the way I see its on a7000 (on 12 X 38s  ??? I wonder how many cracked rims it suffered with all that weight on? The Muir-Hills up the road were always cracking them up on heavy haulage work.

Just sent Markie the brochure scans now.Oh and by the way I see its on a7000 (on 12 X 38s  ??? I wonder how many cracked rims it suffered with all that weight on? The Muir-Hills up the road were always cracking them up on heavy haulage work.

er... not arrived here yet Mr Ford  :P