Another 5455 conversion - number three.....and three into one...

I know it's boring but I have started another 5455 convo.  This time instead of showing the end product I thought I would show some of the steps in getting there.  You will have a long wait for the finish because it has taken bleedin ages to get this far because I am doing everything this time for the first time..................if you see what I mean.

Donors - Siku 5455, UH Deutz K Series and UH Ergos + Hedge trimmer

After the usual stripping procedure first job was to sort the floor pan/mud guards out - swaping MF mudguards onto K series floor pan............

post-36-132638677784_thumb.jpg

Next I wanted to fix the Ergos braket/linkage onto the K chassis and of course it was a fiddle and a half, but you can see what was needed to get it about right - obviously a coat of paint will follow........

post-36-132638677787_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Right after a lot of cursing at my lack of brain power I got around to doing the hardest part.  As we all know the UH Puma hedge trimmer is the wrong way around for us Brits (it needs to trim on the right hand side - looking from the front of the tractor).

The first photo shows how the Puma is in original state.

post-36-132638683018_thumb.jpg

Right after a lot of cursing at my lack of brain power I got around to doing the hardest part.  As we all know the UH Puma hedge trimmer is the wrong way around for us Brits (it needs to trim on the right hand side - looking from the front of the tractor).

The first photo shows how the Puma is in original state.

At last, someone's done one!

This one show the beginning of how it will end up looking - it is just 'posed' in position and will have a lot done to it as yet, including a new paint scheme etc. etc.

I could see that being a nice little earners depending on how long it took you to change sides.

Excellent.  ;D ;D ;D:o :o :o :o :o

• 2 months later...