Dads Work

hody21

Hi Everyone

I posted some pictures a while back of the farm were he works, since then they have accuired a new toy ( as my dad calls it ). It replaces there Jcb 526 farm Special which they had from new.

The New Toy

100_0794.jpg

100_0793.jpg

100_0795.jpg

100_0796.jpg

100_0797.jpg

Whilst I was at the farm I got loads more pics of the masseys and machinery, I will post them up later.

Thanks for looking

Simon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool do you own a combine or get contractors in

They used to have a combine, a Mf 187 but sold it many years ago. They only ever get contractors in to do the heston bailing and round silage bales, they do every thing else them selves. I try to find a pic of the combine and post it later.

Regards simon

Last two pics of the combine for now. I love sharing my photos but I dont know when to stop ha ha!. I have just figured out how to scan a photo and then put them onto the web so watch out for more pics. Sorry about photo quality but the photos are quite old.

post-131-132638682218_thumb.jpg

WOW... what a lovely little combine.... I did some some weighing work on a 187 back in the mid 80's... I think it was for PBI in Cambridge... what a lovely little combine they were  :P

is that now NIAB??, near Histon?

is that now NIAB??, near Histon?

Nope... NIAB in the National Institure for Agricultural Botany.... in Huntingdon Road... PBI is the Plant Breeding Institute.. in Maris Lane Shelford... so named after their Maris Piper and associated varieties... remember that you Irish chaps... we invented it here in Cambridge  ;):-*:D :D :D

Nope... NIAB in the National Institure for Agricultural Botany.... in Huntingdon Road... PBI is the Plant Breeding Institute.. in Maris Lane Shelford... so named after their Maris Piper and associated varieties... remember that you Irish chaps... we invented it here in Cambridge  ;):-*:D :D :D

yeah i know the one, its where i keep seeing a little yellow plot combine! when i go along the M11, thought it had changed names to be honest?