Dads Work

hody21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you guys have realised what you have started!!!. My family and I are now sat in the living room now looking through all the photos for all the good ones. My dad sais these photos are back in the days when farming was farming not what it is today, I can kind of see what he means by looking at the photos.

I hope you guys have realised what you have started!!!. My family and I are now sat in the living room now looking through all the photos for all the good ones. My dad sais these photos are back in the days when farming was farming not what it is today, I can kind of see what he means by looking at the photos.

get them posted!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He is right though in those days the farmer drove the machine and did the work now the tractor/combine makes all that sort of choice and takes the knowledge out of the job

Managed to scan more pics for you lot to look at. ( is there a limit to the amount of pics you can post up? ). They are mainly red ones again as that is the only make of tractor that they have ever had, apart from one case 2wd which my dad sais they should never got rid of. The deutz pic is of my uncles tractor as he was working for a ag contractor at the time. ENJOY...

298andChopper.jpg

550andLoader.jpg

575andPlough.jpg

590.jpg

590andLoader.jpg

590andVacciTank.jpg

590choppingwithtrailer.jpg

590choppingwithmarshalltrailer.jpg

3902wdandloader.jpg

Chopperandferrying.jpg

Deutzanddrill.jpg

I have some more newer pics, when I find the albums and I will post up later if you want me to.

Regards

Simon

ooo that manitou is nice how many hours she done  :P is that a manitou hitch  :-\ if it have they had problems with it sticking  :-\

It hasnt done many hours as they have only had it for a month or so. It does though already need a new gear box ( under warrenty ) due to a prob with it. Bit worrying for a new machine. No probs with the hitch though.

Hello again.

I have now found the photo albums and have spent most of the night scanning and uploading them. Ill post 2 up for now and post the rest up tomorrow night. The blue one in a bit of a predicament belongs to a local contractor and as you can emagine it took a while to get it out..ha ha!. :o

tw15stuck.jpg

399ploughing.jpg

regards

simon

It hasnt done many hours as they have only had it for a month or so. It does though already need a new gear box ( under warrenty ) due to a prob with it. Bit worrying for a new machine. No probs with the hitch though.

ours  needs new hooks on the hitch as they have broken, she had new seals on the block on the first service 

and the wear plates fell out within a few ours of work  :-\

but other than that shes a brilliant machine  :)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=15288.0