• 2 weeks later...

Lovely pets guy, Marky just found your dog, love it :-*

Here is 2 of our 5 cats

Murphy and Oilie aka blob

Olie is the tabby, he is a nutty cat as our all out pets acctually

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

We have 8 ducks

2 of them a bit cold i think, well they have the choice if they want to go in, we cant force them even at night because they just jump in the ditch and swim off when they no its near there bed time  :D

IMG_0196-1.jpg

last pic

IMG_0195-1.jpg

Can see we had quite a frost yesterday  :D

• 4 weeks later...

No pics yet as they are very new and still hopping around climatising themselves to Traci's mobile but we've just bought a pair of Dwarf Lop Eared rabbits. Insert 'dwarf / hobbit' jokes if you must ::)

Both grey, the darker one is Tracis and is called Smokey. Mine is the lighter one and he is called Griffin. Any guesses as to why?

No pics yet as they are very new and still hopping around climatising themselves to Traci's mobile but we've just bought a pair of Dwarf Lop Eared rabbits. Insert 'dwarf / hobbit' jokes if you must ::)

Both grey, the darker one is Tracis and is called Smokey. Mine is the lighter one and he is called Griffin. Any guesses as to why?

lets see then anything to do with scanny trucks mate :D :D

Well thought i would post some pics of our pets. We have 5 cats ducks rabbits fish  :D

For now wil post the ducks as the cats our outside and will wait and take some pics of them when they come back in.

In the incubator just hatched.

013-1.jpg

Then to there heatlamp brooder  These are quails we hatched but this is where the ducks were too

IMG_0184.jpg

1st trip out side in the paddling pool :D

0052.jpg

In a basket (dont worry we dont use it to do the washing)

028.jpg

Big Duckies in the paddling pool.  :D

IMG_0246.jpg