Show us your Pets!?!?!

Oh No! I can tolerate spiders but they are HUGE. Mind you I used to have a permanent resident in my office known as "Shelob". She must have been getting on for 4 inches across (foot to foot) as she was too big for even a pint glass to fit over. I gave up evicting her as she kept coming back and we ended up with an arrangement - if she moved out of sight when I was working in the office, I would not catch her in a bowl and take her outside!

Jesus wept, Oliver! How big are those things!! Traci would go white as a sheet if she saw them, I'll admit to not being the bravest when it comes to 'tanks' but I can deal with smaller spiders. Traci though, she'd scream the house down quicker than deal with one.

Patrick should have a rank, Mark. Stood to attention like that, I like the little white flick on his front. Don't see too many like that do you?

Meanwhile, I turn my back for five minutes......

And back in January......

post-212-0-80539800-1333185748_thumb.jpg

post-212-0-39309900-1333185844_thumb.jpg

Jesus wept, Oliver! How big are those things!! Traci would go white as a sheet if she saw them, I'll admit to not being the bravest when it comes to 'tanks' but I can deal with smaller spiders. Traci though, she'd scream the house down quicker than deal with one.

Patrick should have a rank, Mark. Stood to attention like that, I like the little white flick on his front. Don't see too many like that do you?

Meanwhile, I turn my back for five minutes......

And back in January......

Well I think you and Traci should come meet the Spiders,

She'd have a fit! :D

I can just about tolerate Shelob and her offspring but even Shelob was a trial at times. Anything bigger (i.e. a spider that cannot have a beer mug popped over the top) is a definite no no for me too. But I do believe the arachnophobia therapists do use bird-eating spiders in their therapy sessions.

Do I want to handle a spider of 6 inches or more? :-

...nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :of

This is our farm dog, Millie. I use the phrase farm dog very loosley as the only job she can really do is dig out and catch rats.

100_0308.jpg

Shes not fond of having her photo taken. In fact, the only decent photos of her front on that I have access to at the moment involves a christmas hat

100_0041.jpg

100_0038.jpg

As you can see, she doesnt look very happy but she generally is just a soppy fuss seaker.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...