Show us your Pets!?!?!

Oh no mate... I was planning on meeting up for dog walking sessions  :D :D :D  ... mind you, in all seriousness she's right I am sure.. I've spent more ofthe last 6 weeks in my garden than in the house I think... I donm't know what we'd have done if it was cold or wet  :of :'(

Patrick is absolutely beautiful, Marky - gorgeous :-*

Re: the garden... imagine not having a garden and having to run across the road several times a day (and night!) until your dog's toilet trained ::)  We managed,. but it wasn't fun in the pouring rain at 3  in the morning (the neighbours got used to seeing me in my jamas and slippers :-[ )

Thanks Mandy.. they say a dog is like his owner  ;D:-[;):-*

As for toilet training.... we had an 'accident' on the carpet this morning actually  >:(  ... I'm sure he does it on purpose  >:( :'(  ... Painful as it must have been for you.... I'd love to have seen you in your 'jim-jams' at 3 in the morning... in fact I think I'd have set my alarm for it and bought some binoculars  :P:D :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This little chap turned up at our place a few weeks ago, stuck up a tree. I got him down and since then he seems to have adopted us. My youngest daughter calls him "Archer" ??

Aww he's cute, he probably reminds your daughter of the character Archer leader of the Gorgonites in the film Small Soldiers, (jeez I need to get out more  :-[ )

Patrick is a growing boy... he's got his Dog Training Xmas party tomorrow... he'll be making the effort to try and impress the lady dogs obviously.

You're going to have that dog as daft as yourself, Marky.  ;D

What do you think he'd make of TT's latest acquisition? Just a snack?  ;D

(It's called Loki - apparently a Norse spirit of mischief)

post-300-132640030894_thumb.jpg

He WILL NOT do naked on a first date with a lady Mandy  :of :of :of .. we don't behave like that in Cambridge I can assure you of that  :of :of :of

Note to self... Don't move to Burnham... they are soooooooooooooo promiscuous  ::) :'( :-[:angel:

doubt hes up to doing much after his recent trip to the vets mind marky :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He's a dapper chap Marky !! and Loki & Rascal are sweet looking dogs also. Here is our lastest addition to the family.

The grey one we bought just over a year ago and them Sebastian came to join us last month. The are brother & sister from different litters though (same Mum). They get on so well together thank god.

So that is now 3 cats and 2 dogs and a 5 fish :)

post-16-132640032947_thumb.jpg

He WILL NOT do naked on a first date with a lady Mandy  :of :of :of .. we don't behave like that in Cambridge I can assure you of that  :of :of :of

Note to self... Don't move to Burnham... they are soooooooooooooo promiscuous  ::) :'( :-[:angel:

I would love to say Lucy is very fussy, but I'd be lying... she's certainly not a lady :-[  Although she does prefer short, stocky chaps - she fell in-love with Philip, the staffy at dog training. ::)

He's a dapper chap Marky !! and Loki & Rascal are sweet looking dogs also. Here is our lastest addition to the family.

The grey one we bought just over a year ago and them Sebastian came to join us last month. The are brother & sister from different litters though (same Mum). They get on so well together thank god.

So that is now 3 cats and 2 dogs and a 5 fish :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw... two Mrs Whiskersons... how very cute :-*:-*

Scott they are beautiful.. both of them... and no hairs to clean up appeals to me too  :P:D :D

Mandy... Partick says he considers himself in the catagory of tall, dark and handsome.. short and chubby is sooooooooooooo last week darling  ;):P

Oh and he asked me to pass this message on to 'Philip' as well.... Ppppppppppwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh short shanks  :P>:(

Dappa Patrick, there Mark. He hasn't half got a proud stance. So much so infact, you'd never guess he has a tase for ring binders and MF jackets!! I was pleased to have met him last week and have a 'chat' with him, he's got a lot to say bless him..... Even if some of his hot air comes from the other end! Still don't think that was him mind....  ;):D

Counting down the days until we pick up Zia now. Here at 6wks.

post-227-132640033357_thumb.jpg

:D :D thanks Tris... good to see you as always mate... I must confess here that MOST of the smells blamed on Patrick were actually his....  :-[ .. he is indeed a 'vocal chap' lately.. I'm asking father Christmas for some earplugs this year  ;D

Now Zia... she is gorgeous mate... I showed the girls at work and received a chorus of Ooooo and Arrrrgghhh  :-*