David Brown 996 break or not??

David Brown 1410 power!

Should we break this tractor or not??  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should we break this tractor or not??

• Yes
    • No

Rebuild them James ;)

Barlo's of Kilkenny.

The one I'm thinking of probably came from the dealer in New Ross. (Was replaced by a 4610  :D )

That would be correct and I guess you are thinking of the Wexford Ag Machinery or what ever they were called Stan - I know two of the mechanics from there - 4610 came from Murphys ???

i guess by the fact you have sold some bits of it already the thought about breaking her has crossed your mind, but these old girls do need preserving at the end of the day, and i aint seen many db's with loaders restored either, so go for it, ,but try and get the laoder back  :D :D

Breaking anything I own is almost impossible for me to do. It's a bit like killing your favourite old cow and then eating it. I'd rather someone else killed theirs instead so I could eat that.

Well if you don't understand what I mean. I will put it in simple terms................restore yours using second hand parts from someone else's tractor................are you with me now. Oh an' don't forget to take some photies. Cheers!  ;):D