What is your most liked series of tractor?

Kiwi6920

oh as if you can`t guess  I`m gonna say MF :):D.........The first ever tractor I drove was  a 565, and from 1985 til 1993 I used a 565, 575 or a 590 daily,and one of our 2 135`s  at least weekly.We then moved onto a 390 4wd, our first 4wd, which brother really had more than me til he left us at the end of 99.From then til march this year I`d be on the 390 easily 5 days out of 7 every week of the year.

The topic mentioned in our experience and that`s what I have to go on so  I`m still a 100 series fan.

look at the price these beauties still command today.We`ve a 1965 round fender one, C reg , no cab, with  a genuine 5000 hrs on it too...had very little mechanical troubles at all and it had a loader on it for its first 25 yrs of service. The 500`s in their day, nothing wrong with then  and  who could forget  or omit to mention  the 300`s produced when MF  would be the top selling tractor in the world were they not?

surely that speaks volumes! ;D ;D ;D

Case Magnum will definatly be one got to say i am falling in love with one at work ever so more spent all day on it yesterday doing road work and even on that it was fine

But for ground breaking my all time favourite and will always be Fendt varios esecially 900 and 800 varios having a 818 being my main tractor at work i will never change :D

Since I have driven many different tractors during the last 35 years or so I would have to put in to segments.

70's: Ford 600 series

late 80's: MF 390 Series

late 90's to 2005: Fendt 700 Series Vario

present: Fendt 900 Vario and 700 Vario

all time best tractor: Fendt Vario

my Favorit model : 716

Since I have driven many different tractors during the last 35 years or so I would have to put in to segments.

70's: Ford 600 series

late 80's: MF 390 Series

late 90's to 2005: Fendt 700 Series Vario

present: Fendt 900 Vario and 700 Vario

all time best tractor: Fendt Vario

my Favorit model : 716

You've never drove a deere. . . . my friend you have not lived  :D  ;)

Ive got to say the [glow=red,2,300]IH world wide series [/glow] (74) 454 474 475 574 674 etc

real nice tractor to drive in their day way ahead in ergonomics

power steering fully enclosed cab optional hydrostatic sound proofing

to any 80s series make or model I also like the way the worldwide series

evolved in to the 84 series and the 85 series and 95 series etc  ;) ;)