Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I admit it... she's lovely Simon... and can't wait to meet her in person when she's fixed :-*

I knew you`d come around Mandy.

Your new priority list is

1 Horses. Although I can`t see the point in them :D

2 Simon.  Awwww, bless ;)

3 John Deere. Now you`re talking :-*

4 Massey Massive.  Big mistake in buying one :D

Thanks lads and lasses picked up a work light switch for it today form the local dealer ?22.50  :o  but at least it will all look nice and original few other little bits and bobs to do to it but nothing serious still waiting to hear about some front fenders  ::) looks better now since i took that stupid tool box off the front  :D :D :D

Shes a good looker si, can you chuck up a pic of this high/low light on the dash, ive driven 3 40,s with that same trans and never seen the lights :-\

Cheers Nick

the light's on the the gear column just behind the hand throttle just lights up orange when you in throttle i think  :-\ :-\

Cheers Colm haven't used her at all yet  :'( :'( :'( should be going on the log spiltter at the end of the week though all being well  ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

they proper  jd parts  then mate????

when is she getting the full t cut ,and wax then??

Of course they are Sean only JD parts on my machine there off a 6000 series but have never been fitted my mates dad brought them form tincknells sale last year in a box full of jd stuff bonnets rear mudguards etc parts for the jd loadall all for about ?100  ;D ;D ;) ;)

i gave her a clean friday night  :-\ :-\

Of course they are Sean only JD parts on my machine there off a 6000 series but have never been fitted my mates dad brought them form tincknells sale last year in a box full of jd stuff bonnets rear mudguards etc parts for the jd loadall all for about ?100  ;D ;D ;) ;)

i gave her a clean friday night  :-\ :-\

sounds likea good buy then, bet they aint cheap from the dealer thats for sure