Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

Drive around picking up rubbish plus putting straw/wood chip out if its raining all sorts really we were dropping off toilet paper by the pallet load's last year just basically never leaving my seat Blakley boy :D :D :D

And towing masseys out  :D

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drive around picking up rubbish plus putting straw/wood chip out if its raining all sorts really we were dropping off toilet paper by the pallet load's last year just basically never leaving my seat Blakley boy :D :D :D

Sounds good too me  ;D ;D ;D:D :D

16 bales i think you'll find  ::) ::)::) and you bring you little 3600 down on the peat moors and see how you get on with a trailer that weighs nearly 4 tons empty :D :D :D

Ah but you only have 15 on it there now ::) ::)

"Little" 3600 would handle it no bother ;D ;D

That's because the other bale had been unloaded that's what I'm parked up for  ;) ;) it think your little 3600 would struggled to pull that trailer on its own without sinking i was in 4wd coming over the bridge  :-\ :-\

when is glastonbery, i wanna go just to watch the tractors and if its wet the towing out  ;D ;D

You do release it costs like £150 to get in for the weekend though. ::):P :P

• 3 weeks later...

The poor girl came round the corner and they was a lorry on the flat so she came along on a bit of a slope of where we had them tied on the trailer went over and twisted the draw bar we had 2 jcb either side to lower the tractor down after my mate unhitched it so it didn't come bagging down and the trailer hitting the back end to pieces  ;) ;) :D :D

Yep last Tuesday morning right in front of the site office poor girl was nearly in tears  :'( :'( what made me laugh was everyone thought it was me as i was driving the tractor earlyier  >:( >:(:D :D

The poor girl came round the corner and they was a lorry on the flat so she came along on a bit of a slope of where we had them tied on the trailer went over and twisted the draw bar we had 2 jcb either side to lower the tractor down after my mate unhitched it so it didn't come bagging down and the trailer hitting the back end to pieces  ;) ;) :D :D

all over in a flash for her eh, must have shaken her, not every day yu tip a tractor over is it :D :D

Yep last Tuesday morning right in front of the site office poor girl was nearly in tears  :'( :'( what made me laugh was everyone thought it was me as i was driving the tractor earlyier  >:( >:(:D :D

Now Simon,  thats going to far, framing a poor Girl and reducing her to tears , when it was acctually you

::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

;):-*:-* :-*

yep she was pretty shaken alright i had to lift her out the tractor as she was shaking it was only the trailer that went over and the tracotr just went up in the air but i thought the hole lot was going over  :'( :'( :'(

yep she was pretty shaken alright i had to lift her out the tractor as she was shaking it was only the trailer that went over and the tracotr just went up in the air but i thought the hole lot was going over  :'( :'( :'(

ooo her knight in green overalls eh mate :D :D :D :D :D didnt need the kiss of life or anything then

Now Simon,  thats going to far, framing a poor Girl and reducing her to tears , when it was acctually you

::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

;):-*:-* :-*

Shssh don't tell anyone  :D :D :D]

ooo her knight in green overalls eh mate :D :D :D :D :Ddidnt need the kiss of life or anything then

Not till saturday night anyway  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D