Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

been there done that, i know the feeling of it going going gone, looking out the side window and seeing the trailer on her side, its not a good feeling, makes for good photos tho ;)

So you have a good time then simon

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep i think i did Nick thanks very much best weekend ever i reckon nice and dry and women aplenty  ;D ;D ;D:o :o

To include Annie Mac? Because on saturday, she was broadcasting live on Radio 1, where she said she was about to be run over by a green tractor and trailer, right at the start of the show. Not you I hope. ::):P:D

To include Annie Mac? Because on saturday, she was broadcasting live on Radio 1, where she said she was about to be run over by a green tractor and trailer, right at the start of the show. Not you I hope. ::):P:D

Nope that was my mate but i did smile and said hello to her back stage Saturday night along with dancing with peaches geldof  ;D ;D ;D

• 1 month later...

Cheers Mike been doing a few odd jobs bit of tanking etc and some harrowing with the joskin in the pic but due to the weather not much really its going in to be shot blasted and resprayed hopefully in a month's time  :o :o ;D ;D priced new decals up from local JD dealer which are about £200  :'( :'( :'( :D :D

3140joskin.jpg

team-1.jpg

re decals simon, contact jim at Holton Tractors, market raisin (they advertise in classic tractor and T&M) you will find the stickers are about £30 for the set ;):o :o  thats were i got mine when i had my bonnet resprayed as the jd ones were £200 as you say, there kit form but do the job fine as you will see by my jd pics

Cheers for that Mike i'll call them next week  ;) ;) ;)

Sean the wheels have started to flake abit where some one's had painted them before and there's some surface rust on the wheel arches starting to bubble so i asked a mate of mine how much it would cost to shot blast and re spayed it  :o and he said it i wasn't in a rush for it to be done and i could leave it with him in his workshop for a couple of months he'd be able to do it as and when he could for £650-£750 pound notes i thought i might as well got it done  ;) ;) :D unsure yet what to do with it see what it looks like when i get it back might sell it yet and get a 6000 series  :-\ :-\

Sean the wheels have started to flake abit where some one's had painted them before and there's some surface rust on the wheel arches starting to bubble so i asked a mate of mine how much it would cost to shot blast and re spayed it  :o and he said it i wasn't in a rush for it to be done and i could leave it with him in his workshop for a couple of months he'd be able to do it as and when he could for £650-£750 pound notes i thought i might as well got it done  ;) ;) :D unsure yet what to do with it see what it looks like when i get it back might sell it yet and get a 6000 series  :-\ :-\

sell it all ready you havnt had it long

a 6000. you thinking of dropping sparkying full stop then?? big tractor to have just sat arround part / 3/4 of the year, at least the current one once sorted will become a classic worth having against the 6000 if you get one

Cerin who said you could come and see it let alone drive it  :-\ :-X:D :D :D

No can't give up being a sparky Sean that's what's gonna pay for it i'll only be a upgrade to a early 6000 but if i like it when its comes back sprayed up i'll keep it and may buy a international 574 or similar went to look at a 454 in the week but its been parked up inside for about 4 years and the bloke suspects the head casket may be gone but the tin work etc was OK his considering my offer  :o :o ::) ::)8)