Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

Cerin who said you could come and see it let alone drive it  :-\ :-X:D :D :D

No can't give up being a sparky Sean that's what's gonna pay for it i'll only be a upgrade to a early 6000 but if i like it when its comes back sprayed up i'll keep it and may buy a international 574 or similar went to look at a 454 in the week but its been parked up inside for about 4 years and the bloke suspects the head casket may be gone but the tin work etc was OK his considering my offer  :o :o ::) ::)8)

you did remeber if i come to toy trac

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cerin who said you could come and see it let alone drive it  :-\ :-X:D :D :D

No can't give up being a sparky Sean that's what's gonna pay for it i'll only be a upgrade to a early 6000 but if i like it when its comes back sprayed up i'll keep it and may buy a international 574 or similar went to look at a 454 in the week but its been parked up inside for about 4 years and the bloke suspects the head casket may be gone but the tin work etc was OK his considering my offer  :o :o ::) ::)8)

what about another 2wd jd 3000 mate, would make a nice pair for shows ect,mind you a nice ih??? didnt you have one of those

what about another 2wd jd 3000 mate, would make a nice pair for shows ect,mind you a nice ih??? didnt you have one of those

let simon buy my 2wd to show and i will get the 6600/10/20 to use for work ;D  im looking to swap after driving a 6820 for the past few days, makes you realsise the 3040/3140 are true classic machines

Trouble is i need another little tractor to drive my log splitter and saw bench when i get one so another 3000 series Deere is not gonna help plus my old man has always liked the old inters and i might yet talk him into buying it or half of it  ;D ;D ;D

You can't sell yours Mike she must be increasing in value as the years go on i'm still just as happy to drive mine over the festival as i was to drive a brand spanking 6330 all day apart from the lack of air/con  :'( :'( :D :D

Trouble is i need another little tractor to drive my log splitter and saw bench when i get one so another 3000 series Deere is not gonna help plus my old man has always liked the old inters and i might yet talk him into buying it or half of it  ;D ;D ;D

You can't sell yours Mike she must be increasing in value as the years go on i'm still just as happy to drive mine over the festival as i was to drive a brand spanking 6330 all day apart from the lack of air/con  :'( :'( :D :D

yes it is going up in value each year now ;D but the lack of aircon is awful. as im driving it all year round and clocking about 700hrs on the flail each year it would be nice to have abit of comfort and im covering a fair area so doing alot of road travel

• 5 weeks later...

I thought it looked a bit small last night too  :D :D :D but for £250 sheets i'm not to worried should look alright cleaned up and painted then i might stick it in a farm sale  :D :D :D

Nice pics Rhys good to see them old girls out working  :o :o ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear Simon is that all the JQ is capable of pulling :D :D

What rock have you crawled form out under  :o :o >:(:D :D

good buy there Simon, i doubt a massey whould even lift that :D :D Let alone tow it :D

Cheers Adam i thought i was cheap enough for the money  ;) ;)  ;D ;D

Zip it Cerin  >:( >:( I've brought 4 more weights to fill the front weight frame like Mikes 3040 so i'll have a full set of 12  ;) ;)

keep going and we will have a matching pair ;) same weights, 2 beacons like mine, you just need a bar over ya cab with a cb areil on it and we will match ;D  they look so much better for a full set of weights, as ive said i had 10 but bought the extra 2 to make the set look better

re cb, make a frame like mine, it fits onto the 2 bolts in the roof and is made from box section with a plate in the middle of the bar (on the cab) with a body mount fitted, i can get out miles with it as the bolts are part of the cab/chassie, only trouble is my fan/heater has to be turned off to get good reception, needs sorting :'(

as i say i can get over 10/12 miles reception on a good day and its only a danita 3000 and springer ariel

Mike my CB seems to work well enough was talking to someone that's was nearly  6-8miles away a month ago or so but i guess it was all flatland though got mine on the end of the mirror arm so signal's pretty good might need a speaker in the cab though as I've got a job to hear if I'm flat out with the sunroof open  :D :D :D

Sean

I was planning on the resprayed at the end of October but now its going out ion hire for 11 days to a local carnival club so I'll have to put it back if that's ok with the bloke just gonna paint up the trailer with red oxide and paint it blue i expect did think about green and yellow but then I'd almost be as sad as Marky  :D :D :D