Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ha wondered how long before you replied Mandy  ;) ;)  

Did you have a worthwhile day today at Exeter ??

Fantastic thanks Mark... just Dad gave me two glasses of wine when I got to his place this evening and I'm afraid to reply to any posts in case I make no sense whatsoever (more than usual that is ::)) :-*:-*

The hell with the deere Look at that MASSEY!!!!  :-*:-* :-*

the 6480 i mean  ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P

Yep look at the underpowered oversized rubbish i was driving a 690 yesterday afternoon and its got the same lever to release the pick up hitch as the 6480 well i guess that progress for MF if it aint broke don't fix it  :D :D :D

congratulations simon all the best with her ;) am sure she'll bring you many happy hours ;D notice theres more pics of the massey than there is john deere??? ::) whats going on here, hope your not getting sucked into the massey massive :o

Tomorrow Matty loads of pics enough to make Margie Ferguson Sick  ;D ;D ;D

Simon mate, I would have had some fun there and stopped in a gateway near your mates farm and popped the Massey on the lowloader and pull it into the yard......they'd never had known! ::):P:D

I know i should of done but the pub was open and i would of had to re strap it on and mess around  :'( :'( and knowing my luck the massey would of fallen off  :D :D :D

hope it goes aswell as my 3040 has, great alround tractor ;) wish i had the 4wd :'(  have you got air con? what you going to do with the tractor??

Cheers Mike just gonna use it for a bit of messing around and working over glastonbury festival if everthing goes ok no air con  :( :( ;D ;D

I tried to tell him  :D :D

Pipe down you  :D :D :D::) ::)::)

I wonder where that MF will be when its the JQ's age ;) ;) ;)

Classics you can't beat them - glad you got her home Simon ;)

You and me both  ;D ;D this new computer rubbish i'll never last  :-\ :-\ :-\