ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

well not much going on at ash tree, been a bit busy, but today while waiting for glue to set on the combine ect, i had a tinker with these, they are to scale small bales, do you think they are ok? not telling just yet how they are made, but i can also make a nice stack of them for the barn, as well as the loose ones, they are light enough for the mf 80 to hold up in the air on the flat 8 grab i have, and can also be made to any size , small bale to big bale, and round to

only made 4 so far, but have another 4 ready to finish for the flat 8 for a picture

Wow just amazing Sean... :of  So how did you make them mate  :P:-*:D

• 3 months later...

well its been a while  :of :of :of and i am very annoyed at that fact, so to follow on from the last pics, i purchased another roll of grass and track mat at spalding, from the lovely Mandy and Fraser, i purchased one a while back but it wasn't long enough for what i wanted, as you know ash trees been apart and rebuilt around the field sections to create ditches as per Suffolk has. when i saw Mandy matting i hit the spot right away so here's the result both down entrance to the field fitted and some of Mandy's loose foliage tree/bushes mixed in ,i must say for anyone wanting to do a diorama Mandy's and Fraser are your guys for the bits, i need to alter the lighting a bit in the loft, it follows contors a treat so hill track are no issue, its not fixed down yet as i want to do a bit more fitting and cutting

i really hope these pics i hope will do there stuff justice

007-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

• Like 1