ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

the way you're going sean a bigger attic maybe what you need mate , are you trying to recreate yer grandparents farm or just norfolk in general  :D :D

all coming together nicely mate  :)

tell you what mate, if i had the room there would be a hell of a lot more fields up there, most double the current size to, cant really get any bigger now to be honest, unless i come across the front of the farm, and creat a hole to get up in the middel, so linking the sides up if that makes sence

well, ash tree has been on standby for a few weeks now for harvest, but with all the rain its been a deff no go, however the last 3 days have been cracking and the moisture levels dropping nicely now, so the lads have been out giving the 625 a once over, headers getting some new tines fitted after last harvest, 625s all filled up, been cleaned out and made ready, oil change ect tommorrow all being well if the parts arrive in time,

P1000425.jpg

P1000426.jpg

P1000427.jpg

P1000432.jpg

Love that sean!!! Maybe you need some long grass in the gate way however???

Leaving it a bit late for checking the combine mate? Unless she had a winter service also???

Now, go get binding!!!

she was winter serviced mate, but with all this moving arround of stuff recently the oil got left behind :D

Some excellent photos there Sean - 625 looks well ;D

Cabcraft cab on her yet ???

no, might make another say 525 with that on??? but not for a while, still pondering casting them or looking into cost ect,however its nice having a origonal so to speak, no others exist if you see what i mean ,but wedding first

Hear Hear mate, a nice 3140 to break the mold....... now who could donate one of those.............. :D :D

got 3 in the shed already bud :D :D just hard to actually do anything with them, plus i have teribble probs spraying yellow paint, even mf yellow, not sure why just wont work for me