ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

Nice updates Sean-e-kins. Loving the seeding pics, a couple of pics in there really captured the moment. New loader looks the part on mucking out duties and also I like the pile of odds and sods at the end of the shed. Wieghts, tailgate etc. Always good with a few piles of rabble about.  :)

nice tractor & loader sean, shame to see the oldies go though, maybe another smallholding down the road will buy them ?

but surely the new one should be the red cabbed 575 ? or is it just 'new' to ash tree , great updates mate

did think of that mate, can get some small magnets from work, so if i mounted them on what would be the center handle part of the duals, it would look fine, got a set of scaledowns i can remove the center of the hub from to make them, just not got the time prob a job for later in the year

wasnt to many 1250's made compaired to the 1200's, but knew of 3 or 4 within say 30 miles, along with the 1200's, our direct neighbour had a 1200 and recomened the 1250 to us over the 1200 for rear lift capabillity, he also bought a 1250 about a year after us

• 4 weeks later...

well not much going on at ash tree bar usual dutys, however we have had a small sawp round, decided we would fit the recent mf80 loader purchase to our new 690, little more power, and a lot nicer to use, will prob sell the 575 on again seeing as its in good nick, also got a mf 699 in on demo, from the dealer with the plan of replacing the 590 4wd with one  at some point, also got a new marston out to have a look at, might well buy 2 of the trailers as plans are a foot for a 2nd  combine at some point which would need bigger trailers to run from the 625 and that  ;)

001-19.jpg

007-6.jpg

002-13.jpg

003-14.jpg

004-12.jpg

005-11.jpg

only ever have 6 out at any time mate, currently the usual ones are the 2 x 575, the 590 4wd,the 690 ,the 135 and loader and the 1250 for ploughing, thats more than enough for any layout, and the same as we ran in real life at any one time

natural rotation of kit pete , got to keep modern and reliable aint you mate :D :D few new acres being added to so that why we need a second combine ( that jd one i made for the mo ) no point having small trailers to cart with,hence the marstons

nice Sean, very nice!, glad you had followed my advice on tractor amounts!!! :D :D

Are they Dans marstons?.....oh and it seems you modernising slightly more.....what combine is next ???