TopTractor Bespoke Ltd Ed No2 and No3

Barry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah  their making a pair of "ugly" fiats >:( to go with the "orange" Vulgar (i mean valtra)

I have too ask who chooses which models too replicate??  When I think of all the masses of different Valtras produced by all & sundry over the last few years I ask why??  They are neither a popular brand or handsome machines are they!! 

Surely if you have access to the NH brand of bygone machines you would plumb for a very popular model too ensure a decent return on the cost of tooling & production.  Sure they will sell a fair few 110-90s but just imagine how many TM150s or Ford 7810s they would shift :o  10 X as many I bet ;)

i disagree i belive the 110 90 are a very popular model and definatly not ugly i would buy a 110 90 before a tm 150 or 7810 not that i wouldnt like too see them as well, and if you look in april 08 classic tractor on page 7 it tells that in 06 valtra had a bigger share of the market than fendt landini and JCB

At the end of the day no matter what make or model tractor is made in model form your not going to please everyone. It's nice to see something different being made as the model market has been flooded by special editions Fendts and Valtras (no offence to all that has had them commissioned) Weather you like or dislike  any special editions the choice is simple if you like them buy them if not dont buy them ;)

that is true!, i have no Fendts or Valtras etc., dont like them so wont buy them, this model will be the same for me, not my cup of tea ;):) :) :)

Yeah  their making a pair of "ugly" fiats >:( to go with the "orange" Vulgar (i mean valtra)

I have too ask who chooses which models too replicate??  When I think of all the masses of different Valtras produced by all & sundry over the last few years I ask why??  They are neither a popular brand or handsome machines are they!! 

Surely if you have access to the NH brand of bygone machines you would plumb for a very popular model too ensure a decent return on the cost of tooling & production.  Sure they will sell a fair few 110-90s but just imagine how many TM150s or Ford 7810s they would shift :o  10 X as many I bet ;)

would they??? clearly a blue fan so biased in your reply maybe  ;):D :Dmmm hard to tell, as others have said they wont please everyone will they at the end of it,

at a guess toptractors prob just updated the website and the page is still there, just not up on the front page anymore, he cant afterall keep everything  on the first page can he

I spoke to Geoff about 3 weeks ago - maybe longer - and he told me he was waiting for the prototype to come, was expecting it around May time. Sure he'll post something on TT when he knows more.

And for those that don't know it's being done with Ros, so expect 180-90 quality and then  some.....

dont wish to be rude here but to me bestoke means a full new build no parts shared with exsisting models, whilst ros do a current fiat anyway then a lot of parts will be of that for sure, so really its not to different from any of the current ros convos arround suerly???even if they paint it blue, like exsisting convos

The model is completly new

it is smaller than ros's existing fiat

not much though

it has all new tooling none off the existing because the cabs are actually different sizes

it will be a good seller that is fo sure

hope its got the straight pipe

thats all i'm saying  ;D ;D ;D

Rather all the wild speculation why don't you contact Geoff and ask him direct.  I think I know what's going on but its Geoff's model and he should give out the updates he wants to when he wants to.

Rather all the wild speculation why don't you contact Geoff and ask him direct.  I think I know what's going on but its Geoff's model and he should give out the updates he wants to when he wants to.

I already know hense why I didn't say to spoil it

• 5 weeks later...

My neighbour has been approached by a guy wanting pictures of his <500 genuine hours NH 110-90 for a model he tells me - is this for this model ???

He even has her polished and power washed for the photos - he was approached at the Cork show last weekend ;)

Good news!! ;D

My neighbour has been approached by a guy wanting pictures of his <500 genuine hours NH 110-90 for a model he tells me - is this for this model ???

He even has her polished and power washed for the photos - he was approached at the Cork show last weekend ;)

Good news!! ;D

Long way from home if it was Geoff!!