Show at My local MF DEALER (the other location!)

Johny mf

:o :o :o :o :o - WOW ... what a day... looks superb Johnny... thanks for taking the time to post the pics.... I live that new 5450's look now.... although... the more I see the droop snoot's the more in love with them I think I am  :-*

158 for me please.... she looks to be in good condition mate... do you know what it's worth ???

As for the little 420 4wd... what a looker.... I am begining to wish I'd gone for a 420 instead of a 410  :-\ - never mind.....

As Sean says... check out the rears on the 2725  :o :o :o - I bet she'd be a tough one to get stuck  ;)

Thanks once again Johnny... what a cracking post  :P

Hey mark about the 158!

Don't know what he asks for it but for the left one on the photo i bought the cabs on the Mudgards (they are from a sekura cab and these where missing at my 165 ;D!)

The 2725 where from a contracter and bought it at the time as new!

They did some times tractor pulling whit it and 9 out of 10 times it won!

The old MF4255 from my Uncle is set on these wheels because my uncle had use these wheel on time in the 10years he had it!

It always had stand on spraying wheels! about the new 5455 he has now the wheels are realy small and low

Ive i get the chance to make some photo's of it i will post them up for you guy's

About the engine covers from the 690 that's something that all the 690's had when they where sold in holland!

My 2uncle's had/have also MF690's and they all had  these engine covers!

The 6485 where sold to the old owner off the 2725 (it's not a 6845 farmernick ;) )

Hope i informed you whit this info guy's

my grandad used to drive a 2725, dont see many of them but they are a beast to drive! was 14/15 when i used to drive it, made you feel like a king given my age/tractor size at the time ;D

nice pics, is it a silage area as the tractors only look small compared to the ones our mf dealer sells round here, smallest on average is a 6480 for spraying etc ;)

The most farmers have cows and the most off them have 2 tractors!

Avarage horse power is about 85/95HP!

My uncle has about 90cows and he has a 6270 and a 5455 at the moment the 5455 is now about 3a4monts old!

The most farmers in my neighbourhood rent implements off the co?rparation and drive tractors that have the avarage off 115/135hp