Ooh 'eck Phil, go steady on the long harvest hours with that on your mind mate. Best wishes to the family buddy.

Cheers I will tris but work helps keep my mind busy as nothing i can do really at the moment

oh no, sorry to here that, my thoughts are with you and your faimly

Thank you very much

Well this was late last night got all results back from my nans scan and lets just say not good news :'( :'(  He definatly has lung cancer and kidney cancer but to top it all off she has cancer in her bones as well so its all throughout her body so not looking good :'( :( :(

Well this was late last night got all results back from my nans scan and lets just say not good news :'( :'(  He definatly has lung cancer and kidney cancer but to top it all off she has cancer in her bones as well so its all throughout her body so not looking good :'( :( :(

Sorry to hear that Phill......It scares me how common cancer is becoming......

My Grandad was the same Phil, on my Mums side. Was always closer to Mums family too, it's hard mate but dig your heels in, stand up and be strong. It's not nice but with work and a few mates to pull you along you'll keep your head straight.

Yer we're same really tris closer on mums side just making sure stay strong for sis and mum as there bit fragile at the moment wont admit it but are can tell, dont help working hours i do but helps keep me busy etc as life carries on as they say just enjoy nan's company while can :)

Feeling a bit down today, heard earlier that my cousin died in the early hours of this morning. Had been expecting it - Cancer, still a kind of shock though - he was only 42. :(

R.I.P. Simon

So sorry to here that mate, thinking of you and your faimly :-*:-*

I took my car to the scrapyard yesterday :( I was telling the chap that I'd written the starting code on the keyring for him and he said don't worry the forklift tines don't argue when we punch through the windows and pick it up by the roof ::)

I took my car to the scrapyard yesterday :( I was telling the chap that I'd written the starting code on the keyring for him and he said don't worry the forklift tines don't argue when we punch through the windows and pick it up by the roof ::)

What car was it mate, and why did you scrap it, whats your new motor,  :) :)

goodbye citron eh paul, hello new astra, heater the works now eh, wont know yourself :D :D

What car was it mate, and why did you scrap it, whats your new motor,  :) :)

It was a 'N' reg Citroen Xantia 1.9 Turbo Diesel VSX which was in very good nick BUT had the heater matrix bypassed due to it leaking,the blower fan had burnt out,the O/S/R window came down one day and wouldn't go up again so I cut the switch wires reversed the polarity and got it up then disconnected it ::) and it was rather smokey when starting ::)

Anyway I payed £750 for it 3 years ago I've done 30.000miles on it and it only let me down once :D

And the scrapyard gave me £100 for it all in all cheap motoring ;D ;D