Now this is a strange one... I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time...

John Deere also had a hay cuber on the market. The problem with them is they have a very limited area where they can be used efficiently. I think this was designed for the commercial hay and alfalfa cube market where they package them in 5, 10, 25 and 50 pound bags for people with rabbits, chinchillas and other little household pets.

I don't recall ever seeing a Massey Ferguson version so I thank you for posting this. I see the MF version was designed with the farmer in mind which is surprising since this machine uses a lot of energy to put up this type of hay and would require the farmer to modify his farm to handle these cubes. A square bale can be tossed out of the mow rather easily. These would need to be shoveled or stored in a new building. It just seems like a lot more work.

where do you get this info.!!! :D, some of the stuff is great!!! ;D ;D

I think Claas had a similar type of machine :-\, its in the claas book.....sure it was a lot bigger set up though :-\ :-\ :-\. I'll see if i can find it later :-\ :-\

Never seen one before Marky, but in the UK we can never get hay dry enough to bale , but in the US they can afford to add a wee bit water!. 

Not much of a swath in the first pic. :)

Indeedy... I noticed that John - seems to be cubing nothing  :D :D - amazing machine  :D :D

No Marky, I have to confess you have got me on this one. I hold my hands up and say 'It's a fair cop, guv'.

It is a nice brochure, I will make a mental note of adding it to the collection when I see one.

R Day

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooou beauty.... get in .... yeee hawwww

Oh... er.. I mean  :-[

Oh Rory... thats a shame - swop you for a 35x Industrial Brochure  :P:D :D :D

you know mark you really ought to get out & see pops & while yer there, track some of this stuff down to see if it's worth importing, after all you have the leaflets , wouldnt it be great if you had the machines to go with them , even better , we have the coldridge collecton in devon , you could have the histon collection your end

you know mark you really ought to get out & see pops & while yer there, track some of this stuff down to see if it's worth importing, after all you have the leaflets , wouldnt it be great if you had the machines to go with them , even better , we have the coldridge collecton in devon , you could have the histon collection your end

I like the sound of the Histon collection Marcus... money and space are my only two problems then  :D :D :D:-[