MF 2725 ELECTRONIC (Finished!)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I just love that Johny. I think she would be a great tractor to hitch the MF Chisel Plough on from UH. 8) Or a big old slurry tanker. ;)

Tanks mate i realy want that models so that can be tryed out some time!:P

nice work mate, recon i need to do a new 2680 or similar sometime, only got the 2 2640's in that line up, really need a biggie to make the 3

have you thought about taking the siku style linkage of the plough and trying to 3 point mount  it then?? make some use of the pma rear you fitted

Wel i tought about it Sean but i think i can´t put it behind other models.

Like to have machinery that fit other tractors to mate ;)

Thanks for the nice reply´s lads

love it just love it lad you thinking of making more and selling them

Wel i don´t feel like building this one twice because i strugelt whit it for a year and had some real headcracking thougts about this so for me not the first year ;) 

And i think because the models aren´t cheap to start whit it wil be a real expensive model!

That turned out very well Johny, great work, easily one of my favourite conversions on here at the moment, agree with Tris, get a big slurry tanker yoked up to her and it would be similar to a set up that was run by a big dairy farm not too far from where I used to live as a kid. :)