2007 OBSOLETE BRITAINS

BC

Got my 2008 Britains cat yesterday and was looking through it last night. They don't appear to have dropped much from the 2007 one. The ones I saw as having dropped but there could be others.

40511 Massey Ferguson Tractor 6290 (142 HP)

40603 Landrover Range Rover ( Silver) LRO 0753 SL NS 

40920 Landrover Defender Pickup (LRO 1514) 

42022 B Case IH JX1075C ( 76 HP )

42327 Britains Farm set (Tractor baler & round bale cultivator cattle & fences)

I'm just going by whats in the 2007 catalouge which I have.

and in the 2008 catalouge the case ih jx1075c still in it

Yes that right Deere power 42022 is still in 2008. I'm referring to 42022B which was a 50th anniversary one or something like that with a different box so 42022B wasn't really  in 2007 either.

Yes that right Deere power 42022 is still in 2008. I'm referring to 42022B which was a 50th anniversary one or something like that with a different box so 42022B wasn't really  in 2007 either.

ok that why, I didn't know they did it in a different box (42022B), learn something new everyday :)

ok that why, I didn't know they did it in a different box (42022B), learn something new everyday :)

How very true Deerepower. I had ordered 42022 but got 42022 some time ago. It was only when I was in my local BA Store earlier this year that I picked up and saw 42022 so I had to buy one since Ih's are my favourites.

The 42022 was ? 9.99 but the 42022B was ? 12. ? 2 extra just for a different box!!!

any chance of the different box? please

I will have a look for it in my loft at the weekend and compare the two. From what I remember though it is just some writing on the inner yellow on the back of the box and also the number at side and / or bottom is 42022B

Already? Only been out 2-3 years hasn't it? Still a fairly modern model in my eyes, were they going to replace it?

true but they probally only had the rights to make them for say 3/4 years once thats over what else could they do withthe casing?? they can make the marston for instance unbranded, they all look the same, but the kenan is pretty obviously a kenan in any colour

I will have a look for it in my loft at the weekend and compare the two. From what I remember though it is just some writing on the inner yellow on the back of the box and also the number at side and / or bottom is 42022B

I had a look at the two boxes at the weekend

42022 At the front has 0-3

42022B At the front has 11 plus

Looking into the box on 42022B on the yellow back ground it has from LHS to RHS

New

Item

60th Ertl Anniversary

First Production Ertl

I didn't remove either model from the box but can't see any differences so don't know the significance of the 11 + on 42022B

thanks for that BBLQO92, by the sounds of it with the age thing this model is based at the U.S.A. market as on most Ertl models have a higher age on them to the Britains boxes

I'll offend some here but I have always said us Brit's are brighter than Americans ....

I am only joking here

thing is with your cousins over the water they are more into 1/16 and 1/64 scale which comes with a basic hitch so as the 1/32 scale comes with a working hitch they might think it a higher age to meet their safty standards? :-\

I hear what you are saying Deerepower on the age thing and scales and had not thought of that. I'm sure I was on the floor at 3 with 1/32nds making the tractor noices too!!. In fact I must have had a pre Ford 5000 model because I still have the implement attachment hich for the earlier version of the Fordson major. Painted black for whatever reason though!!!