PW Contracting pictures

Gav836

Thanks Gav! Love that TVT!

So you not at a contractor at the moment?

The driver loves it too, it got stopped halfway up a very steep hill by a red traffic light harvest time with a Bunnings 18 ton trailer full of wheat (about 23 tonnes with trailers weight), that hill kills a tractor anyway when you just drive up it without that happening. He reckons he stuck it in low range, floored it, the front suspension lifted right up, there was a big cloud of black smoke and the old thing heaved away at the grand speed of 5kph, it was a struggle though so she has some grunt!

Not a contractor at he min, working on models and delivering oil 2 or 3 days a week self employed ;)

Plans to get back in to it at some point?

Always looking, been turned down for two so far this year :-\

Nice pics mate our beet harrow was front mounted on a home made front frame which lifted it straight up no linkage arms saved all day with a twisted back and neck

Cheers mate. I had a trick for that, I never looked behind me, if you look at the pictures you can probably see the wing mirrors are angled downwards, I used to have them set so I could watch the track of 1 hoe unit in each mirror to make sure it was on the rows :);)

The whole fleet has long since been sold off now, only the odd bit or two of the original kit is still there

Managed to find the topic I posted up of the Lexions and CR980 all working together in my last harvest there......knew it was here somewhere :D

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=10518.0

well thanks a lot for that gav , you really know how to depress a chap, brilliant pics of all that machinery, & now i'm starting to itch >:( >:(:D :D :D :D

shame , if the money could match what i was on now & my back was up to it , i'd be applying for every tractor job in the area :) :)

well thanks a lot for that gav , you really know how to depress a chap, brilliant pics of all that machinery, & now i'm starting to itch >:( >:(:D :D :D :D

shame , if the money could match what i was on now & my back was up to it , i'd be applying for every tractor job in the area :) :)

No problems Marcus, i thought that as I was depressed with not being on the farm at the minute i might as well try to share the feeling with others....... Jobsearch day in the paper today though....watch this space :D :D