claas 960 jaguar

FB

does anyone know the exact differences between the Lmtd. edition one and the general release one??

i know there is a lmtd. one on eBay but i just rung claas up and they have the general one in stock...cheaper ::) (i think in green box not claass type box i've seen the Axion 850 in :-\ :-\)

there must be a diffirence from what i read on the claas site. But what it is i don't know. The normal version will also be available in a claas box.

Texas

the guy i spoke to wasnt sure if it was like the normal boxes or how my Axion 850 was ;)....he couldnt see them! :D

ben you should buy one and sell it for about 20 pound more than you bought it for, go on you boy ye!!  ;D ;D :D

there not the ltd editions though!  >:( >:( :'( :'(...otherwise i would have!, they couldnt get any in :'(

• 2 weeks later...