Tris trimming the bush

FB

I know mate, twas a pain alright. Still, I'm getting a few more hours down here this year so I'll be happy with that, just a shame you get dirtier inside the cab than you do outside!! They've both had a brush out at least. Your right about the farm too, it's all here. Just a bit forgotten :-\

flail contols look very modern, mine is a joystick machine but on low pressure hydralic feed, best of both worlds, joystick but able to 'feather' the controls without jerking, been told the electric bomfords are all or nothing as you move the joystick :-\

its the 1st today tris, hope you got finished ;D

If he didn't I hope he applied for an extension.....no not to his legs although that would help as well ::);D;)....but to continue hedge-cutting. We used to where I used to work, usually for 10-14 days without a problem

flail contols look very modern, mine is a joystick machine but on low pressure hydralic feed, best of both worlds, joystick but able to 'feather' the controls without jerking, been told the electric bomfords are all or nothing as you move the joystick :-\

its the 1st today tris, hope you got finished ;D

Ahem. .. . yeeeeeah course we did. .. . I just never got round to taking the trimmer off  ::);):D Hey Steve that's a proper toy that controller, I wan't one of them!!  :o;D