Interesting 100 series cab brochure... Sean and Marcus - a must see !

where did you find that to then mate??? new one on me i must say, although there sa 165 and a 178 in ct mags classified with those metal cabs  fitted for sale now, always asumed they were non dealer bits to be honest

Ebay purchase Sean E babes... interesting stuff hey  :o - I think the extra cladding is what makes a MKI become a MKII looking at that... never notice the windscreen wiper positions before  :-[:-\

Ebay purchase Sean E babes... interesting stuff hey  :o - I think the extra cladding is what makes a MKI become a MKII looking at that... never notice the windscreen wiper positions before  :-[:-\

i guess with all the padding in the top they probally havnt room for the motor??? i know ours was at the top, and certainly didnt have anything like that in it

When the sound laws changed (before the MKII came out I guess)... you had to have these on...

DSC_3123.jpg

DO NOT ask how much I paid for these... but they are becoming quite sought after... er.... I hope  :-[

oh how i wish i had the pair from our 1250 cab, could have made a fortune out of them

Marky I bet you have A broucher on the ear defenders aswell  ;) ;) ;) ;)

oh and have you seen the 2/3rds scale of a 550 in Classic Tractor (april) looks lovely i must say

as for the cabs FLEXI or RIDGED if UH or BRITAINS or SCALEDOWN where ever to give

you as choice between the two i would choose fleixi (then buy the ridged later)

Marky I bet you have A broucher on the ear defenders aswell  ;) ;) ;) ;)

oh and have you seen the 2/3rds scale of a 550 in Classic Tractor (april) looks lovely i must say

as for the cabs FLEXI or RIDGED if UH or BRITAINS or SCALEDOWN where ever to give

you as choice between the two i would choose fleixi (then buy the ridged later)

:D :D - did they do a brochure on the ear muffs  ???:o:D :D

I did see the 550.... Tris posted some pics of it on here... what a lovely litle machine as well  :o :o

I'd have the flexicab as well... ummm... yes please Nigel  :P :P

hello

very interesting information as usual  - i drove all the 100 series - it brings back some memories - i think i could safely say you would have a copy of most of the MF brochures.  May i ask have you ever come across a brochure for a MF 133?

john

hello

very interesting information as usual  - i drove all the 100 series - it brings back some memories - i think i could safely say you would have a copy of most of the MF brochures.  May i ask have you ever come across a brochure for a MF 133?

john

Hi John... I'm glad you found it interesting... I'm alswys worried you lads and lasses will knod off when I do 'yet another' MF post  :D :D

Sadly... I don't currently have an MF133 brochure... in actual fact... there are quite a considerable number of 100 series brochures I'm still on the hunt for  :-\ ... the UK ones are relatively easy enough to get hold of... but the European ones are a little harder to come by  :-\

Do you collect brochures yourself John ???

I think ( ???) we had the that rigid cab on our 148, but obviously the sound kit cost more so father probably didn't bother.  :(

I remember the doors used to stretch the canvas 'limiter' and swing right round to the engine in a breeze.  :)