did Lamborghini make tractors?

luke p

Hell yeah! Before cars!

They were originally just a tractor manufacturer. The cars only came about because Enzo Ferrari wouldn't sell out to a tractor maker. So said tractor maker built the Muira to stick it to old man Ferrari.

Cars went well, tractor business ended up in the hands of Same [sLH - Same, Lamborghini, Hurlimann] before ending up as part of SDF where it is now.

Sould find stacks of info on the net.

Hell yeah! Before cars!

They were originally just a tractor manufacturer. The cars only came about because Enzo Ferrari wouldn't sell out to a tractor maker. So said tractor maker built the Muira to stick it to old man Ferrari.

Cars went well, tractor business ended up in the hands of Same [sLH - Same, Lamborghini, Hurlimann] before ending up as part of SDF where it is now.

Sould find stacks of info on the net.

The story goes, Lamborghini bought a Ferrari car, but found it so unreliable that it was always breaking down. He complained to Ferrari, who told him to go away and stick to making tractors, Lamborghini was so enraged he started his own supercar business and their legendary rivalry was born.

ya....... ;D

lambo built tractors first until he got a taste for fast cars  ;D

the one in massey boys pic is a post SAME merger tractor, its basically a SAME chassis and water cooled motor

the ones built before SAME were ok machines

Lambo_R485_4.JPG

i am told the 904 is a lambo, although there were same based ones sold at the same time

904_a.jpg

the 1056 was one of the first models built on the SAME skid, there is one or two here in NZ

LAMBORGHNI_1056_DT_FRONT.JPG

the 754 like here in the brochure supplied by chris lockwood.........was a popular tractor

Lamborghini_754_front.jpg

What is the Deutz combine beside the first picture?

Neighbour has two 2wd 754's - swears on them - one I think he has since new - now on a diet feeder but also spreads slurry, spreads fertiliser and draws corn.

His other one he bought it last year with loader - I think she is just a yard tractor ;)

What is the Deutz combine beside the first picture?

Neighbour has two 2wd 754's - swears on them - one I think he has since new - now on a diet feeder but also spreads slurry, spreads fertiliser and draws corn.

His other one he bought it last year with loader - I think she is just a yard tractor ;)

Swears on them or at them?? :D :D :D

A lot of the early Lamborghini models were made by Ros but Siku now make some as well. This is the R8 265 which is effectively the same tractor as both the SAME and the Deutz with slight modifications

Models013.jpg

robbo

i find them pretty good machines.there  work very good the neighbour by us with the lamborghinis now has 4 champion 150s and they work pretty good for him he also has a premium 950 and a premium 1050 hes going to try and trade them in for some more champions.