MY WHEEL CONVERSION.

looks good as it gives it a more beefy appearance which suits the 76, painting them will finish it off nicely.

are those rears smaller in diameter than the britains standard wheels they replaced ??

better delete the duplicate topic before either FB of F-P gives you a numpty  ;):D :D :D

looks good as it gives it a more beefy appearance which suits the 76, painting them will finish it off nicely.

are those rears smaller in diameter than the britains standard wheels they replaced ?

THANKS

YES they ARE smaller WHEELS. hope TO get SOME paint TOMORROW, from A old MODEL shop IN town. ANY one RECOMMEND any TYPE of PAINT. ??? ??? ??? ???

better delete the duplicate topic before either FB of F-P gives you a numpty ;):D :D :D

very good O-F nice detail as well, any chance of a rear view as that also makes a good pic & i want to see how the linkage is fitted

as my 6600 linkage is held up by elasticband so only really does trailer / raised implement work :) :)

Thank you all very pleased you all like it.i like to start working on some sheds and potato box's etc. having being a chippy for 16 years. its just the time,  :) :) :) :)also a bit hard to be as good as you guy's are. I'm more in to bigger stuff made out of mdf. like this scratch built mdf cupboard & bookcase i made. :D :D :D;):) :)

ahh shame about the back of the cab but at least it has hydraulics that work ,is it a DT convo ?

nice cabinets :)

Yes it is a dt convo. :) the first cupboard go's under the stairs threw the wall 450mm, got 3 shelfs. second one is in bitween two doors in hall way. bit of a dead space.so i though why not.

• 1 month later...